ARC invites girls across the country to participate in the “Resilient & Relentless: Her Story” Exhibition to help inspire change. The aim of the Exhibition is to share stories of outstanding efforts by girls who are making a difference in their families, communities or the nation. Selected stories will be displayed at a Mobile Exhibition to be inaugurated on 11th October 2019 to mark the International Day of the Girl Child.
How to Apply:
• The exhibition is open to all girls, in the Maldives below the age of 18
• Girls can submit their own stories or the public can nominate inspirational girls
• Simply send in an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Her Story”
What to Include in Your Application
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Less than 500 words on why her story inspires change and deserves to be featured
• Up to 3 photos can also be submitted with the story (optional)
An Independent Panel of Judges will work on the selection and verification process.
Any clarifications about the submission process can be addressed via email or at 7799544.
Applicants agree to grant ARC permission to use the work for promotional purposes on the website, social media and any publications.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30 sEPTEMBER 2019 AT 00:00 hrs